What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keyboard & Case for iPad Mini 4

Leviathon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought my first Apple product a few days ago, an iPad mini 4 128GB. I'm hoping someone can give me a recommendation on a keyboard and/or a case that they like to use. The keyboards that I've found have such up and down reviews on Amazon.

D

Deleted member 247820

Hi Leviathon.
I bought a cheap bluetooth keyboard and it was disappointing.
So I bought the real Apple keyboard and it is great.
Sorry but that does not help with a case.

Thomas1977

iPF Novice
Reaction score
you don't need a keyboard for iPad Mini they keyboard is on screen when you need to type something. I did not know you could have a keyboard. I don't have a mini 4 myself I just have a 2. and I belive a good case is the griffen snaplock witch I use on my mini 2. also otterbox cases are good too. IPads are ment for touching the screen.

speedlever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
IMO, virtual keyboards don't hold a candle to physical keyboards. That being said, keyboard/case combos that fit the mini tend to have pretty small keys which may not be much of an improvement over a virtual keyboard.

I suggest you check them out at the store and see if the physical size of a mini keyboard works for you.

Most reactions