What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just wanna say hi ;)

Quady95

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello people of the forum :cool:

I live in a town called Trowbridge in Wiltshire, England I like living here even though it's a bit of a dump but luckily the part of Trowbridge I live is very nice and friendly :)

My interests are footbal (soccer for you Americans who think you can change the name of are beloved English sport) and xbox. I support tottenham if your interested.

I don't think I can really help anyone with their problems but I can try ;) and I wanna get some friends on the game centre so please add me or whatever, my name is Quady95 on that as well.

OP
Q

Quady95

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just read what I posted and realised it sounded really childish :( so sorry about that.

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.
If you folks on the other side of the pond would spell futball correctly we narcissistic yanks wouldn't get it confused .
Just kidding.
I didn't take your initial post as being whiny at all.
Sometimes we help others just by repeating what works for us.
Again, welcome

Support Our Troops!!!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from this Galaxy

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

OP
Q

Quady95

iPF Noob
Reaction score
From now on I need to remember to read through my post before submitting it, this will save me from the many mistakes that I make (basically I suck at english:()

My view on the iPad is that I would now die if it was lost or stolen, I'm in love with it, I'm on it all the time. I use it for music, games, videos and of course the Internet. The main selling point for me is that it's just so quick at doing everything, you need to find something out just google it then done in a flash.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yep that instant on/off is a killer feature. The first computer to act like an appliance.

Real men of course play rugby.......but they look like hell afterwards. :)

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The phenomenal battery life too. No more fighting for the seats by the power sockets in Starbucks!!

Tim

Most reactions