What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just recieved my IPad 4, anybody else

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Were you being serious about 40 minutes ago? I thought you were joking.

Well, we had a spat....should have kept it to myself. I'm not insulted or anything like that. The mad face was intended to convey my mood regarding her, and I was joking with you. :)

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, we had a spat....should have kept it to myself. I'm not insulted or anything like that. The mad face was intended to convey my mood regarding her. :)

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope things blow over quickly.

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
mdholm said:

I remember hearing my mother say, once if not a lot: "At your age you should have a wife. Enough already and stop fooling around!" If you have ever watched The Big Bang TV show, say that with that annoying mother's voice.

I hope you all patch things up too.

RockyMonster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got the iPad 4th Gen (full size) on Friday. Upgrade from an outdated iPad 1. Needless to say the jump is massive, much better screen too. :)

MrDoug

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got mine Friday as well.. tried the Mini but was too small for my eyeballs..:) I bought the Smart Cover and now searching for thin and light back cover.. any suggestions? Oh, I just came from the iPad 1.. big change in speed and screen.. I love it so far..
Thanks,
Doug

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MrDoug said:
I just got mine Friday as well.. tried the Mini but was too small for my eyeballs..:) I bought the Smart Cover and now searching for thin and light back cover.. any suggestions? Oh, I just came from the iPad 1.. big change in speed and screen.. I love it so far..
Thanks,
Doug

Congratulations on your upgrade Doug!

The Archangel

SheerLuckHolmes

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just recieved my iPad 4th generation minutes ago. I am restoring it from the iCloud backup of my iPad 2 which I did last night. Bwaaa Haaaaa!!

Roadman64

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm right there with you, very excited with my IPad 4! Previously had a Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 and my wife had a Kindle Fire. Both were good products but limited in we could do. Now we not only consume media but I'm able to get some work done as well.

Most reactions

Latest posts