What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just Joined Today

PatriciaNYC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Patricia and I am anxiously awaiting delivery of my first Apple product. I have ordered the Ipad 2, 32 GB, WiFi. My ship date is 5/20 and delivery was 5/26 but today changed to 5/27, ugh! I am probably much older than most of you here....retirement age, but not yet retired. I am sure I will have many questions after it arrives and I am reading and reading this forum to gain some knowledge beforehand. Lots of good information here! thank you.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

Hdchiky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome PatriciaNYC! You have found the best place for info about your new iPad you are waiting on. Oh yes, be assured you are not the only 'sexy senior citizen' on the forum - there are QUITE a few of us here! You are certainly never too old to learn and you can learn a lot here - and meet a lot of nice folks. I know you are going to love the new iPad - enjoy and see you around on the forum!

Chiky

OP
P

PatriciaNYC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you Tim & Chiky! What a warm welcome! I can tell already that I am going to like it here. I will certainly download the manual and start reading that too.

Patricia

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi PatriciaNYC,

Welcome to the forum, I'm fairly new to the community but I was reading around here probably since November just like you are doing. There is a lot of great information and a lot to read in here as well as you will find VERY helpful people and moderators.

Welcome to the iPad family and enjoy your new toy (as soon as you get it )

iFrog - Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome! How is NYC these day's? lived there for 6 years when I was a kid.
Enjoy your new Ipad, this is THE place for everything Ipad!

OP
P

PatriciaNYC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How great is this? Such a warm and friendly place. Thanks to all.

Vintage: I've lived here my whole life. I think the city is great...and much safer, cleaner, friendlier than when I was growing up. Come back to visit! I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

My ipad order was prepared for shipment today. Time is getting close.
I hope that one day I can help and welcome the newcomers.

This is a great group.

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
PatriciaNYC said:
How great is this? Such a warm and friendly place. Thanks to all.

Vintage: I've lived here my whole life. I think the city is great...and much safer, cleaner, friendlier than when I was growing up. Come back to visit! I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

My ipad order was prepared for shipment today. Time is getting close.
I hope that one day I can help and welcome the newcomers.

This is a great group.

Please let us know when you get the iPad !!! We will celebrate with you as well :)

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
deedeeortiz said:
I just joined to. I have iPad & just got ipad2 this week.

Welcome as well... You got to the right place and the family keep growing!

Most reactions

Latest posts