What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just bought ipad 2 and need free divx player

Poita

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was using Oplayer lite. The advertising boss is annoying.
I downloaded a new one called AcePlayer a few days ago and it's very vey nice.

colingoh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, i have tried numerous player that need not to conversion for my ipad but the quality is bad.. Broken pixel due to screen size and all. No choice but to convert, add files from itunes and enjoy full hd 720 movies.. I use any video converter pro..

chevyguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
colingoh said:
Hi, i have tried numerous player that need not to conversion for my ipad but the quality is bad.. Broken pixel due to screen size and all. No choice but to convert, add files from itunes and enjoy full hd 720 movies.. I use any video converter pro..

You can download AVPlayerHD it it plays 720 .mkv files flawlessly, no conversion needed. It also plays .avi, divx and numerous others. If you have a bunch of .mkv files, there is a free program call GOTSent that will convert them to .mp4 files and the quality is incredible, if you're dead set on converting.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

colingoh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
chevyguy said:
You can download AVPlayerHD it it plays 720 .mkv files flawlessly, no conversion needed. It also plays .avi, divx and numerous others. If you have a bunch of .mkv files, there is a free program call GOTSent that will convert them to .mp4 files and the quality is incredible, if you're dead set on converting.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Thks will try on avplayer...

Leyah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
^^ i mentioned the name didnt i? "OPLAYER HD Lite"

HI iRuthlessPad,
I've just downloaded the app and want to put a few movies on my ipad 2 to make my flight less nerve wracking. I'm very new to all of this techy stuff but you know what you're talking about. Please help! Leyah

Most reactions