What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JPG image transfer with Camera Connection Kit - Not

slothead

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
tjmanson1.wordpress.com
I just tried to transfer an SD card contents of my Nikon JPGs and none of them transfered.

The process proceeded normally until the images started to transfer and then each one was identified with a red exclamation mark, and when it was done nothing had transferred.

There was no explanation of what the red Excaim Mark meant or notification that it was doen attempting to transfer - no erros msgs at all.

Anybody care to explain this?

I have recently loaded iOS 6.1 (and that alone could be the problem), and this is a version 2 iPad with (I think it's a two, I know it isn't the Retina display or the square edged version).

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
slothead said:
I just tried to transfer an SD card contents of my Nikon JPGs and none of them transfered.

The process proceeded normally until the images started to transfer and then each one was identified with a red exclamation mark, and when it was done nothing had transferred.

There was no explanation of what the red Excaim Mark meant or notification that it was doen attempting to transfer - no erros msgs at all.

I have recently loaded iOS 6.1 (and that alone could be the problem), and this is a version 2 iPad with (I think it's a two, I know it isn't the Retina display or the square edged version).

Were these photos modified by you in any way before you attempted to transfer them?

OP
slothead

slothead

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
tjmanson1.wordpress.com
There's a lot of info buried in there Scifan. I made a quick survey and didn't see anything relevant - even in the links, but I'll study it some more. Thanks for your assistance.

Beards

iPF Novice
Reaction score

As you have the Nikon D800 you may like to read http://www.georgewheelhouse.com/blog/2012/10/ipad-ios-6-update---camera-connection-kit-fix

With luck this could be your answer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions