What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join us at the Apple Watch Forum!

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
apple-watch-color-options-png.16841

We've been hard core Apple enthusiasts for many years. One of our first Apple Forums was dedicated to the Apple iPad before the official name was even released. In the beginning it was iSlate Forums because that's the name most news organizations were suggestion the tablet was going to have. It wasn't until the unveiling that we quickly changed the name to iPadForums.net and the rest is history.

A year later we started a site for the new iPhone 4 which we later renamed to iPhoneForums.net to cover all iPhone models. Now it's time again to expand our Apple Forum network with today's official announcement of the Apple Watch! We were on the fence about just how cool of a product the rumored iWatch was going to be. Well after watching the demonstrations during the Apple Media event today we were absolutely blown away with what a cool "must-have" device this is going to be. With that in mind we felt it deserved a home and a forum of it's own.

We would like to welcome everyone to AppleWatchForums.net - the #1 source for everything Apple Watch related. On the site you'll be able to keep up with the latest news, accessory options, watch apps, developer information and more.

See you there!
iDan - CoFounder of iPadForums.net, iPhoneForums.net and now AppleWatchForum.net

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I'm not sure it will work well as it's own forum. The device is heavily dependent on an iPhone to work, and many of the settings for how it works will be on the iPhone; like notifications.

But I'm willing to wait and see.

I'll be joining the forum, just because I'm pretty sure I"m going to get one of these new toys.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've already joined.:) So far it seems to be working out all right.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm curious, so I joined as well. Interesting - the Apple Watch isn't even available, but to register, you have to choose one of them.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Instead of the endless list of ratings in this forum, there are only 5 or 6 there, and if they mean the same there, they're all positive. :) In the profile, I still see "Neutral Ratings"?

There's no thread or forum to post this over there, that's why I do it here.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So far I think the discussion over there is moving fairly good at this point. I think the interest is definitely there...nice to see a change in products by Apple. :)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So far I think the discussion over there is moving fairly good at this point. I think the interest is definitely there...nice to see a change in products by Apple. :)
Yes it is. It'll get even better during the run up to release next year and especially after we can get our hands on it.

Most reactions

Latest posts