What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jigsaw App

rd86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone recommend a good jigsaw app with plenty of jigsaws!

Call me sad.... :)

AnnW

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Astra jigsaw - fantastic. I love jigsaws too !!!

rannakis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As Jigsaw fan, I've tried all of them and my favorites are Puzzle Draws, PuzleMan and Jigsaw app.

Somerled

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.deckyon.com
World Jigsaw has an excellent amount of puzzles available. It is also fast and responsive. You earn points to unlock different puzzles and features. Lots of fun.
Join It is another one I like which allows you to use built in photos and collections or your own from your Photos. It is a bit more challenging as you also have to turn the pieces around until you get them facing the right way.

_vegas86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Brand New - Jigsaw Puzzle Center - *** VALENTINE'S DAY DISOUNT ***

Hey! Check out the amazing Jigsaw Puzzle Center!

Really easy to use, you can use your own photos, it has multiplayer features and it is very well designed.
iTunes link: itunes.apple.com/us/app/jigsaw-puzzle-center/id465169644?mt=8

Further description can be found at: sites.google.com/site/jigsawpuzzlecenter/

Looking forward to hearing from you...

Attachments

• MockUp.png
    MockUp.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 308

Jessy12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
World Jigsaw has an excellent amount of puzzles available. It is also fast and responsive.

ThynomSeg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ooh, I found this one named Snip Jig. It is quite nice and feels a little like a real hard paper jigsaw puzzle game because of some haptics.

At the beginning the control is some difficult because you can rotate the pieces totally free. I brought to light if you touch a piece with one finger, and then touch your second one anywhere on the screen, the piece flips between them and you can rotate and move the piece totally easy. That makes it also playable on the small screen iPod or iPhone. Very cool.

ThynomSeg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ah, and there are no pictures included, because it only takes all the pictures you have in the ios photo library. So just look for good pictures in the web and save with safari.

Most reactions

Latest posts