What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jailbreaking

marcomann77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was just wondering if theres any free links out there what you can plug your ipad 2 in and it jailbreaks like spirit use to do on the iphone which installs all the software automaticly im a newbie noob!! Some one could email me or leave any anser on here would be great many thanks

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If - and only if - you are using iOS version 4.3.3 on your iPad, you can go to this site: JailbreakMe 3.0. Then, press the button that reads "Free." Then, press the button that reads "Install."

Ta da! You are jailbroken - in a very easy way.

That's the only "easy" way to jailbreak .... and it only works for that iOS version. Else, it's a bit more complicated.

Marilyn

OP
marcomann77

marcomann77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ive tried this but my firmware is higher is there anymore jailbreaks which you can do straight off the ipad 2 without useing a pc any links would be fantastic cheers guy/girls

OP
marcomann77

marcomann77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found a red snow jailbreak for 4,3,5 ive started downloading the file and its over 600 mb in size is this correct and then do i plug ipad in and go from there with it im not too good at this sort of thing i had to pay to have my iphone 4 done

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
marcomann77 said:
I found a red snow jailbreak for 4,3,5 ive started downloading the file and its over 600 mb in size is this correct and then do i plug ipad in and go from there with it im not too good at this sort of thing i had to pay to have my iphone 4 done

I wish you would believe us. There is nothing you can do. You are wasting your time downloading that file. Redsn0w does not work on the iPad2. It is for iPad1 only. Sorry. You have NO jailbreak options at the moment.

Read our stickies. They have all the FACTS :D

Most reactions

Latest posts