What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jailbreak for IOS 5.1

MIKES3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been doing a lot of digging and researching on the new jailbreak for Ipad 2 on the 5.1. Right now I'm reading they indeed have an untethered IOS 5.1 jailbreak for the Ipad 2.

Can I post a link? It was just announced today. I'm just not sure if you post links like that.

reahn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MIKES3 said:
I've been doing a lot of digging and researching on the new jailbreak for Ipad 2 on the 5.1. Right now I'm reading they indeed have an untethered IOS 5.1 jailbreak for the Ipad 2.

Can I post a link? It was just announced today. I'm just not sure if you post links like that.

Fake. Scam. Fake

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Check our stickies. We have an "official" thread. Rest assured that whenever a legitimate jailbreak is released it will be immediately reported here. You will never discover a jailbreak on youtube or via some obscure blog ;)

Most reactions