What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iwow!

luckyleo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

Haven't seen any threads about music related accessories. I used to spend a lot of money on various audio file stuff. I heard about Iwow and have given it a try. I'm very positively surprised. It is a small 30 pin plug that connects to the bottom of the ipad. You plug your headphones into the connector. It enhances the sound and makes the music sound clearer. The highs are higher and the bass is bigger. It also seems to increase the sound stage. It's made SRS which is a big player in the movie theater surround sound business. $59 bucks and for me it's well worth it. Give a look if it sounds interesting to you and let me know your thoughts.

Leo

Sent from my iPad using iPF

incapete

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You haven't looked then! There's at least two active right now!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Maybe you could tell them where to look.

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

shawneek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is cool to see someone else using the iWOW adapter. I have had all versions of the unit and the current gen has been the most versatile in terms of fit and function. The sound is phenomenal.

Also, Leo, the correct url should point to SRS Labs, not the the model makers in Singapore.

incapete

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Maybe you could tell them where to look.

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

I would have done if I'd been surfing through a browser, it's nearly impossible to link to threads when you use the forum app!

incapete

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Another option is something like the Fiio headphone/pre-amp and DAC... Plugs into the dock connector and handles all of the digital conversion itself rather than letting the ipad do it. Awesome liitle gadget, makes the ipad/iPod sound like a proper hifi device!

Most reactions

Latest posts