What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iWeb

emilyjane918

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Designing a website may seem difficult, but with iWeb, it’s easily within your reach. Create your site using themes. Customize it with photos, movies, text, and widgets. Then publish to MobileMe or any other hosting service. iWeb even notifies Facebook when your site changes and adds a link to your profile so your friends stay up to date.

TheBaron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iWeb is what I want the most for the iPad. Maybe we can start a petitiion! :)

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
I'm hearing that iWeb and the other iLife apps will be made available for the iPad this fall.

I hope this is true. Apple probably doing it just because of all the cash they made from iWork apps. But still I would really like to have iWeb and iPhoto.

hamletpri

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iweb would be sweet!

I've been googling around about this and it would be so sweet! I think, everybody on this page should send a request to that support link that was posted, and hope for the best, or hope an apple guy knows about this page and is seeing what we are saying :D

MadSnake

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hamletpri said:
I've been googling around about this and it would be so sweet! I think, everybody on this page should send a request to that support link that was posted, and hope for the best, or hope an apple guy knows about this page and is seeing what we are saying :D

+1
need for shore!

Most reactions

Latest posts