What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ivyskin Quattro T-5 or Otterbox defender?

Jmantiki2721

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What do you all think would be better, the defender or the ivyskin? The Ivyskin has a glass shield so you do not lose touch and a possible battery pack, while the otterbox is basically indestructable. I can't decide.

ipadfanatic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm going with the ivyskin. Just waiting for it to become available. They pushed back the ship date once but it looks like it's supposed to be shipping by today. Once I get confirmation I'll most likely order one.

I think the otterbox provides more protection but I'm more interested in the increased battery life of ivyskin and the touch-thru glass. Plus I heard the otterbox covers the light sensor.

EZ-BAKED

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered the otterbox defender this last weekend so I will post up what I think once it shows up.

EZ-BAKED

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered the otterbox defender this last weekend so I will post up what I think once it shows up.

Also there are quite a few videos of Otterbox reviews and unboxing that may be helpful in your decision.

Hum I probably should have checked them out before I ordered that lol oh well always have been happy with there products so I am sure this will be the same.

EZ-BAKED

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok so I got the Otterbox Defender case in the mail Saturday. I must say this thing is really nice it fits great and makes it feel really tough. The screen protector was easy to install and work like its not even there . It is really easy to clean alot easier than the glass was. It does add quite a bit of weight to it but I liked that it made the IPad feel less delicate to me.The face cove that snaps doubles as a stand and that works flawlessly. My one and only complaint is really a big one the piece on the back to access the port is a mother to get off like really ten minuets trying to get it off each time. Over all I would still give it 4 stars

Most reactions

Latest posts