What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iTunes iPhone and iPad

crashdesk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I have an iTunes account and an iPhone. Great. Now I want to buy an iPad. Does the ipad automatically sync everything from my iTunes ie iPhone apps, notes, calendars etc or can I use different settings?

This will be a deal breaker. Thanks

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's entirely up to you. If you want to clone your iPhone apps etc onto your iPad you can choose to do that. If you want to keep them entirely separate, you can do that. If you only want to clone some aspects of your iPhone onto your iPad you can do that too!! It's entirely up to you.

Tim

OP
C

crashdesk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What would be the best way of doing that. As far as I can see there is an option to turn off syncing for iphone, ipad, ipod but I just want to turn off syncing for ipad. Would it be best to have two itunes libraries or can I have two accounts on the one computer bith having the same apple id.

In short I would like to automatically sync my iphone when connected but mot the ipad.

Many thanks!

Last edited:

Swecodelico

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I have an iTunes account and an iPhone. Great. Now I want to buy an iPad. Does the ipad automatically sync everything from my iTunes ie iPhone apps, notes, calendars etc or can I use different settings?

This will be a deal breaker. Thanks

It is not possible to sync the notes. Use Evernote or a similar program

Most reactions

Latest posts