What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

itunes, app, how to deleted item

psk2299

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have problem, I want to deleted that app. but where to deleted that item(s). please

Attachments

• 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 268

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Those items are not on your iPad, they are only in iTunes. So, they cannot be deleted using the iPad.

To delete them from iTunes (you don't need to have the iPad connected): navigate to the iTunes App tab. Then, on the app you want to delete, right click on it and then click "Delete." You'll get two prompts - one asking if you are sure and one asking if you want the app to go into your computer's Trash. Say yes and the apps are gone from iTunes.

Now, they will still be available from the AppStore as Apple always has every app you "buy" available to re-download - even the free ones. But, they will be gone from your iTunes/computer.

Marilyn

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Those items are not on your iPad, they are only in iTunes. So, they cannot be deleted using the iPad.

To delete them from iTunes (you don't need to have the iPad connected): navigate to the iTunes App tab. Then, on the app you want to delete, right click on it and then click "Delete." You'll get two prompts - one asking if you are sure and one asking if you want the app to go into your computer's Trash. Say yes and the apps are gone from iTunes.

Now, they will still be available from the AppStore as Apple always has every app you "buy" available to re-download - even the free ones. But, they will be gone from your iTunes/computer.

Marilyn

Thanks so much Marilyn, I always just assumed (yes I know...) that they were in iTunes forever. As soon as my computer is back together and running I know what I'll be doing :)

Most reactions

Latest posts