What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iTunes Announcement Scheduled for Tomorrow

tigerkraw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was expecting a lot more, than just Beatles added to their Catalogue

Most people have already got their own Beatles Music stored on their Itunes library

It was one of the worst worldwide over-hyped marketing exercises I've ever seen.

Shame Apple, Shame

Tinman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm still in shock.... wow. Well hope Apple realizes the hit their future announcements will take. The Beatles??? <shakes head>

Michael

OP
NumbLock

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If they're going to try to spin the fact that I can now buy "Yellow Submarine" on iTunes as some kind of major event, I'm going to stage a revolt.

I'm livid. Who gives a flying poo?

Revolt initiated!

They have to realize that the next time they launch something, we're going to believe the "magic" lots less. Apple is the the king of underpromising and overdelivering. This is a huge FAIL.

Last edited:

ChileRick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The teaser said news from "iTunes", which, first and foremost, in fact, is a retail store.
Retail-wise this is big news, pop-culture-wise it would have been even bigger news had Prince William not announced his engagement. Tech-wise? No big deal, but no one ever said it would be.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The teaser said news from "iTunes", which, first and foremost, in fact, is a retail store.
Retail-wise this is big news, pop-culture-wise it would have been even bigger news had Prince William not announced his engagement. Tech-wise? No big deal, but no one ever said it would be.

Yes but that also could have meant the new Cloud based iTunes they've been hinting at....or finally getting a subscription service....or anything!!!

Basically the announcement was....we will be making millions of dollars this week off of your parents that didn't already download the catalog last year.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Their stock dropped slightly today because of disappointment about this announcement. LOL

Sadly, while consumers are disappointed, shareholders are thrilled! This is a huge financial win for Apple...even if its not interesting news at all.

Hell even Pandora plays Beatles tunes.

OP
NumbLock

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
attachment.php

Attachments

• Apple Event.jpg
    Apple Event.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 232

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You know you're old when your kids ask you, "Was Paul McCartney in a band before Wings?"

Most reactions

Latest posts