What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Itunes account

saphire

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can someone shed some light on what is happening in Itunes. Earlier today I went into my account and removed credit card details because of readiing horror story's of accounts being hacked.. I have just gone into itunes to download a paid application expecting it to ask for credit card details, it didn't and carried on downloading. I have checked again and there is no card details so does anyone know what's going on.

Rog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you set credit card info to none maybe you had some iTunes card credit. Was it a free app?

Sent from my huge iPod touch via IPF.

OP
saphire

saphire

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No it wasn't a free app it was £1.79 but guess what I did I thought I was cleaning up the taskbar and pressd on the main program and deleted it, when i went to re-download it asked for credit card. So I think there was just a delay from when i removed details to when it was actualy done.:)

clermont

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What I was wanting was to be able to actually go into your itunes store and view it like you can on the computer,

Most reactions

Latest posts