What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's what I believe is the reason.

OP
M

Magnetic1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's not a coincidence that the media and the government intelligence agencies are pushing politicians to work overtime to restore the just recently lapsed patriot act. I know this sound like a conspiracy theory, and please spare me the duck analogy, but there are surveillance tools for the ipad I believe people who work for the government are using for their personal reasons.

OP
M

Magnetic1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Again the behavior that I'm experiencing is liken to someone using a mirroring technology like airplay or miracast. When I use my ipad mini, I maybe physically tapping away at my physical screen, but the software is controlling another ipad mini operating system. Hence they are able to log my history as well as controlling my user interface and storage.

OP
M

Magnetic1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think qualcomm does classified work for the government. Does anyone know if qualcomm puts any of their software programmable wireless devices in the Apple products like the ipad mini?

Last edited:
OP
M

Magnetic1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Who knows someone who knows someone at qualcomm can give me a definitive answer as to the ethical credibility at the workplace there; such that there is no way that anyone at qualcomm can put a backdoor to the products they supply? I just don't feel so confident because I don't know if anyone there is interested in anything other than making money. And the government pays big for those classified programs.

Last edited:

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Apple devices doesn't even use Qualcomm. Then again if your government is spying on you using your devices it shouldn't be mirroring it nor controlling it while you seeing because it could expose them. I've heard this happen to other users though but only in rare occurences. Had this experience but it was only 1 time, may have been a bug because everything happening during that was random. How frequent does this happen to you?

OP
M

Magnetic1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Typically it is random. I did however noticed the battery meter jumps around. Like it would go from 92% to 100% whenever I plugged into the charger. That's what gave me hints to when it is happening. So I try to not use the plugged in browsing method anymore.

Also my suspicion that this maybe a government employee misusing government resources came from the fact that I hate privacy violations. And it seems that everytime the NSA or home land security hits the news, I get these bad experiences as if I caused their troubles.

Last edited:
OP
M

Magnetic1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You prolly know more about the technical aspects of the ios devices. I just assumed between qualcomm and broadcom, Apple chose one of them for the wireless networking devices. Anyway how did you figure out that someone other than qualcomm can do LTE viterbi decoding turbo code RF modem core?

Last edited:

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Typically it is random. I did however noticed the battery meter jumps around. Like it would go from 92% to 100% whenever I plugged into the charger. That's what gave me hints to when it is happening. So I try to not use the plugged in browsing method anymore.

Also my suspicion that this maybe a government employee misusing government resources came from the fact that I hate privacy violations. And it seems that everytime the NSA or home land security hits the news, I get these bad experiences as if I caused their troubles.

Have you tried contacting apple support? Also how frequent did this happen to you?

I really doubt that what's happening to you is caused by your government. It looks like hardware problem or a corrupted software.

You prolly know more about the technical aspects of the ios devices. I just assumed between qualcomm and broadcom, Apple chose one of them for the wireless networking devices. Anyway how did you figure out that someone other than qualcomm can do LTE viterbi decoding turbo code RF modem core?

Oh my bad, I thought you were talking about the chipset.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not sure where this conversation is going or if it has any solution or end. However, based on the last several responses-I am taking the executive decision to move this to the Off topic area.

Thank you for your understanding.

Ski ~ iPadforums Administrator.
| iPhoneForums Moderator

Most reactions