What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's official - I'm getting an iPad for Christmas

Gunny008

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ok... not sure where to put this post but I do need help so here goes: Is there a device or plans for a device to make the I PAD a phone too? I want a small ereader; phone and computer and no I don't want a phone... I want a I Pad. It is larger.
Thanks

There's skype?

Also, if you google some apps for turning iPad into phone, you should get a fruitful search with some decent apps

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
A Note of Thanks to NYR16

Ever since you started doing your countdown to Christmas, I have waited with great anticipation what graphic you would produce for the day. It is members like you that really liven up this place. YES, I need to get a life when I find this thread and your contribution the highlight of my day!

I almost wish there were more days ahead to Christmas than just three!

NYR16

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ever since you started doing your countdown to Christmas, I have waited with great anticipation what graphic you would produce for the day. It is members like you that really liven up this place. YES, I need to get a life when I find this thread and your contribution the highlight of my day!

I almost wish there were more days ahead to Christmas than just three!

Thanks for the kind words Matt. As much as I have enjoyed this...I'm running out of ideas. :)

I'm not sure I'd get my hopes up for #2...lol

Kevin

Gemnilocs

iPF Noob
Reaction score

three!

I like coming here and seeing the images for the countdown...they have been awesome

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ipadxmas.jpg

2 more days!!

Aldo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As I've bugged the hell out of the mrs over the last few weeks playing on the fact Im an orphan and nobody buys me prsents she finally gave in last week and said I could have mine early but I did decline :confused: and said I would open it xmas eve to put it on charge for xmas day.

Nilef

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gotta wait to Christmas for mine too, the wait is killing me, i've spent the past week looking at iPad videos and browsing the App store on iTunes. The box came the other day and I mean seriously, even the box is gorgeous.

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why wait till christmas aren't we all adults here, I give my gf her gift a month early. Christmas is just a day like any other unless you believe in santa. But I get it you want to be all romantic and exchange gifts and play christmas songs act all suprised.

What if the world ends tommorow and you never experience the awesomeness of the ipad. Go ahead open it, it's calling you.......................hahahahaha

Sometimes, it's just nice to have a set date.

My girl was very excited to setup the tree, and place presents. I have to say, I'm enjoying this past month not knowing what she got me. It's exciting, and makes her happy.

Sometimes thats worth more than material items.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My girl was very excited to setup the tree, and place presents. I have to say, I'm enjoying this past month not knowing what she got me. It's exciting, and makes her happy.

Sometimes thats worth more than material items.

This is why she loves you. You know that, right?

Nice post!:)

Most reactions