What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

it seams everyone has useing a ipad

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
henry2

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i not really mad guys about the person saying what he said i just feel that he is trying to make himself feel better about himself.. :mad:

i live in middle part of CA and work in two very large citys on the CA coast area. Los Angles and San Francisco along with trips to the New York city for my work so what are your chances of running into people who use a ipad in diff places in the citys are really greater than in the middle of Kansas wheat field.. i ran into one person at a local drinner i like to go down in L.A area when iam off work and we where sitting at the counter a few stools apart when he saw me playing on my ipad and asked me how did i like the ipad and what do you think of the applications for them for he pulled his ipad out of the case and broke the ice then we talking about the diff applications that we had on the ipad as we waited on our food to come to us.. he really did think that is a great tool for business and he basically said it change the way he thinks about doing business everyday ..

in a couple of years you are going to see ipad applications from basic things like note takeing to advance crime scene mapping software applications for police and law enforcement applications for the local depts up to federal level of law enforcement useing diff applications on the ipad in the field ..

for going to see in the hands of a kindergaden student to a college level student to a teacher to a law enforcement officer to a business person along with everything in between all types of the socalled social fabic that binds us togerther in this great country of our.

think of the ipad is a ice break when it out for a lot of people are really thinking about buying one along with haveing some basic question about the ipad and how it fuctions along with apples selling so many of them since it launch day back in april of this year..

it like two motorhead sitting there talking about diff engines and parts to make go fast down the Quater mile to two guys who are computer needs talking gameing system set ups to see who has the fastest system for gameing. :)

Itzxdjx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I blame the Internet for the bad grammar and spelling. My point AIM especially in the younger generation.

I have seen a couple here and there with ipads. I work at a country club, we do weddings, every now and then a fellow will attend a wedding and have an iPad. I tend not to whip mine out all the time to much attention. My friends, on the other hand, love toteing it around when we are out and about. They feel cool lol

wigginsray

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The correct word is "seems" as in "it seems everyone"

The second correct word is "using" as in "everyone is using"

The third correction is " it seems everyone IS using" not HAS using"

The fourth correction is the use of "an" not "a"

The fifth correction is "driving" not "driveing"

The sixth correction is "riding" not "rideing"

The seventh correction is "lightweight" not "lightwieght"

The eight correction is " so do think you" is nonsense and not english.

Are you illiterate?

Are you capable of using punctuation at the end of your sentences? Perhaps you should take a little more care and remove extra spaces before your quotations.

I believe that the word English should be capitalized.

Good thing I'm not doing this on my iPad, who knows what "corrections" the autospelling would do.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There have been more posts regarding the OP's spelling and grammar than actually discussing the topic.

Topic Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts