What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Issues with password,email all since os update

Ziggy26

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am frustrated to say the least. I can not use hotmail on my iPad anymore it never loads. I can not borrow books from my library anymore there is an error when I enter my password. I can't even get books from barns & noble anymore because it doesn't use my password either keeps telling to login even tho my name and everything appears as I have already entered my password. It took 3 weeks for my app page to change which was updating every thurs. I try plugging into my pc and there isn't any updates to any of these problems. I have spent a lot time searching for any help and so far nothing. I use to LOVE my iPad but anymore it just makes me mad I can't seem to do any of the things I really use my iPad for. If anyone has suggestions please let me know.

Most reactions

Latest posts