What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Issues with Air

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Good to hear you've seen some improvements. Mine never had any issues but I have been reading that iOS 7.1 does a LOT regarding taking care of these issues so hang in there. Has anything changed as far as your usage or whatever? Curious as to why it's better all of a sudden or with no OS update?
As i said earlier in the thread the only thing i did was to reinstall Gmail as that was crashing the most, It seemed to improve things but not cure them completely, I had no other problems so apart from still getting the odd crash everything is great, I'm looking forward to the update.

Keithssd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad air crashes

When I first got my air it was continually crashing and was like watching paint dry when using Safari. I played around with the settings, not sure what I did but suddenly it started working like a normal iPad should. Sorry I can't offer any advice as I just altered settings and put some back again. I've never had any problems since.

OP
panchucko

panchucko

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I still get crashes, it seems video and safari like to crash a lot.

If I had to guess, I would say I get 4-5 crashes per day. Sometimes less sometimes more.

Most reactions