What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Issue with zynga poker - freezes at load screen

ryan.s

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It was working fine until recently. Now everytime i try to launch the app it gets stuck on the screen where it says "connecting to poker buddies". I have to close the app from the recent apps bar every time before i can launch it again. Never had this issue before. I think it started happening after the latest zynga poker update. Ive tried deleting the app and reloading it as well as clearing cookies. Are there any solutions to this issue?

Shenanigans0000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The same thing is happening to me. It started about a month ago.i have looked at the zynga forum and can't find any answers there either. Would love to get it sorted it is a bore having to delete/ reload every time.

Shenanigans0000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The loading problem with zynga poker seems to be fixed ( for me anyway). Now if I can use get it not to drop out.....

jjduke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I to am having loading problems if there is something that I can try please let me know. I deleted and reinstalled zynga cleared history,data.please help
Ps. I'm using iPad also same thing on I phone

Most reactions

Latest posts