What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

issue with screen please advise

Boplala

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys, i currently have a issue with my ipad ( not jail breaken ), when i view youtube vids or enlarge and view images on other apps it goes green and has all these blobs, its hard to describe so ill attach images. If i watch vids it will come and go ( green image attached ) and then the song im playing would just repeat a verse like its bugged on youtube. images would just stretch and stay that way even if refreshed. i have tried SMH app, car sales, ebay. all the same with images and trying to enlarge them.

so let me know if you guys encountered this problem before.

Attachments

• IMG_0030.PNG
    IMG_0030.PNG
    582.1 KB · Views: 386
  • IMG_0024.PNG
    IMG_0024.PNG
    673.2 KB · Views: 313
  • IMG_0025.PNG
    IMG_0025.PNG
    458.8 KB · Views: 305
Last edited:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you tried to reboot the iPad? To do - hold both the power and home buttons until the screen goes dark and the Apple logo then appears (the slide to unlock screen may or may not appear). Once the logo appears, release the buttons. After a time, your homescreen will appear. Please note that it may take some time for the Apple logo to appear or for your homescreen to appear (or both). This is normal. Eventually, the homescreen will appear.

If that doesn't solve your problem (which, TBH, I don't think it will) - I think it's time for a trip to the Apple retail store. Because, IMHO, that looks as if you have a hardware fault somewhere. And, the Geniuses at the store should be able to take one look at it ... and replace it.

Good luck. Let us know how you get on.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts