What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is WWW.*********.com legit??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helroys

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I used EDITED to help me reset my password earlier on their instructions to help me reset my password through
EDITED

Can anyone who can easily view malicious websites view this one for me? It seems legit i just want to make sure.

Moderation notice: This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with the Forum Rules. http://www.ipadforums.net/threads/forum-rules-everybody-please-read.2119/ Removed Links To Scam Password Reset Service

Last edited by a moderator:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you're using this site to reset your Apple password, this is certainly a scam site designed to steal your log in credentials and any other personal info that they can steal.

With that, this thread is now closed.

Last edited:
OP
H

Helroys

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well the instructions it gives me directs me exactly to the iforgot.apple.com website so I thought it was pretty legit

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well the instructions it gives me directs me exactly to the iforgot.apple.com website so I thought it was pretty legit
That's the correct site for resetting your Apple ID password but it's being redirected through the scam website, which may be able monitor your actions. The only recommended course of action is to go directly to the Apple website without following a redirect through an unauthorized third party website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts