What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there any way to run emulator in iPad ???

dreamerdonkey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love to play arcade game. I play them all the time in my PC. I using winkwaks and mame emulator to run those old games. I am thinking lately that is there any way that I can run them on my iPad 4. If any one know any emulator please let me know :D

AllenSalar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm sory but discussions of emulators are prohibited here. Since they run "ROMs" and acquiring ROMs is an act of piracy which this forum does not entertain.

OP
D

dreamerdonkey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Opps, I don't know that, I use emulator to play old arcade game and some of those games are so old that they are not available to purchase any where. My bad, I will not ask any thing in this forum in near future, sorry

OP
D

dreamerdonkey

iPF Noob
Reaction score

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Normally, it probably would be, but as this app is available from Apple, at least for the time being, I though it was safe to bring it to your attention.

It's not a subject I have any expertise on, but as the administrator of the AppleForum posted it, I figured it would be OK.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
No problem. I guess this would normally not be allowed, but since the app is a bona fide App Store offering, this time we can go with it.

The rules still stand on ROMs though. Absolutely no discussion or advice allowed, and my thanks to a fellow moderator for explaining to me what they are. I had no clue.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
KevinJS said:
No problem. I guess this would normally not be allowed, but since the app is a bona fide App Store offering, this time we can go with it.

The rules still stand on ROMs though. Absolutely no discussion or advice allowed, and my thanks to a fellow moderator for explaining to me what they are. I had no clue.

Thanks Kevin, I just downloaded the game.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Me too, although I have no idea how to use the extra features. I figured it would give me something to play with in odd moments. See if I can learn what this stuff is all about.

AllenSalar

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Shanea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gridlee is definitely what you need. Check youtube, plenty of tutorials on there. I have all the old games that I remember as a kid lol. My pad is not jail broken by the way.

Most reactions