What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there any way to DIRECTLY upload a photo to Facebook?

nicolevins

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm currently not able to get access to a computer. I took a photo earlier and would like to upload it to Facebook. I couldnt seem to find a way to upload the photo into my profile pictures album... is there any way to do this?

I know how to upload a photo to my profile and THEN make it my profile photo, but I'm not looking to do this. Thank you!

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can't remember how I got it, but I have an email address that sends photographs directly to my Facebook albums.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
OK. Here's a way of doing it. You can't upload directly to Profile Pictures. That appears to be an album reserved for pictures that have been used as your Profile Pic.

Go to your profile, select the album you want the photograph to land in, then hit the + button top right. Then choose from existing photographs, or take one with the camera.

tommymartin619

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The latest timeline design has the option. Click on post update on the header and directly upload the image :)

Most reactions

Latest posts