What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I upload a picture to Facebook?

nateccnn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a picture on my iPad that I want to use for my profile picture on Facebook but for the life of me I can't find a way to upload it. What's the trick?

Nate

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
No way to do it from the Photo app or Safari. You need to use an app. I use Friendly for Facebook. It will only let you upload one photo at a time though. I know there is another Facebook app that will do multiple photo uploads, but I don't remember what it's name is.

Oops. While I can upload a new picture using Friendly, I can't find a way to change the profile picture. So you'll need to find another app. Sorry.

Last edited:

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
What I would do, is upload the photo through friendly or another fb app, then open safari and go to the full facebook site, then change your picture there. Hope this helps!

FB

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What I would do, is upload the photo through friendly or another fb app, then open safari and go to the full facebook site, then change your picture there. Hope this helps!

FB

Yeah, that method wrks well. For uploading pix, Social, Friendly, and the iphone facebook app wrks well. Social n friendly even allows u to choose which folder u want to upload pic to and to add a caption if u wish.

Most reactions

Latest posts