What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there a non-flaky AVI player for iPad?

djricekcn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
none of the players i use = runs the video smooth or the audio/video lags on ipad. I'm going to assume that it's due to memory issue....so what's the best way of converting a mkv to mp4 container and down converting the screen size to ipad

0sync0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can you get avi files into BuzzPlayer or Oplayer with iFile from the Camera Connection Kit from an SD card?

CanopicJar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Where are buzz player videos stored on the ipad? It is not seeing any of the movies I had transferred over for vlc...

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All videos are stored local to the app that downloaded them. If you need to open them in another app, then you need to use the 'Open In' facility offered by the iPad's operating system, iOS.

Tim

CanopicJar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All videos are stored local to the app that downloaded them. If you need to open them in another app, then you need to use the 'Open In' facility offered by the iPad's operating system, iOS.

Tim

Cool, thanks. I also see that i can use iFile to play a movie from any where with any player installed...

henweee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OP, you can try PlayerX... IMO it is better than Oplayer and VLC.

guthrien

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've bought about 10 of the damn things and I think GoodPlayer is ultimately my final option. It even busts through mkv files which is the death knell of most my players at any significant resolution.

M4rk1ll3r

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AVPlayerHD - Nothing else compares

This is my choice as well, you can drag and drop from iTunes and also FTP over wifi to and from computer as well all built in features.

Had one film that started with audio out of sync but slowed playback for a second and all was ok again :)

Alex84

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you have an jb'd ipad i recommend xbmc. Runs everything you throw at it and more :)

guthrien

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there a good tutorial for setting up different services inside xbmc? Honestly, it ran kind of janky for me. It didn't feel like an iApp.

Most reactions

Latest posts