What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is itunes down for anyone else?

GAMESHARQ

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I can open itunes on my PC, but I cannot download anything. Also, I cannot connect to itunes on my ipad.

Is this happening to anyone else?

idave23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Seems to be working for me on iPad and iPhone. I've done everything short of actually buying a song and it seems normal.

QueenPendragon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is acting strange that way. I can open it and search but not download. Sometimes it says it can't connect to Itunes. Sometimes my PC's iTunes says the same thing. And I know it isn't my router or my device-the internet and other functions work fine and my other devices are on wireless fine.

Bosvaark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep there is a problem, tried to update and buy software, no luck, must be a problem

stargirl1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine has been playing up aswell,either won't connect to store or only getting half a page

Bosvaark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine has been playing up aswell,either won't connect to store or only getting half a page

Patience, there was a problem, many ppl reporting same issue, I also know there was an issue with the undersea cable near Portugal, affecting Internet.

Most reactions

Latest posts