What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is it safe to buy apps from app store?

reenaessa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry to asked. Im a newbie and i just wanna make sure if its secured before i purchase. Thank.. :)

appstar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
why would it not be? it is one of the most secure store enviornments you'll find online... dont hesitate, go for it :))

dMog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
oh my god...don't do it///one purchase from itunes app store will cause a chain reaction that willcasue the end of the world

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
its safer than buying stuff in the actual retail store where the employee actually handles your credit card when you hand it over to pay.

account info is stored securely with apple, and you just enter your account login/password to make purchases from then on.

If you are really paranoid, the best security would to take cash to a local store and pick up and iTunes store gift card.
enter the gift card info into iTunes and your account is then credited with however much you put on the gift card.

cjooste

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried buying 1 item yesterday nd it gave me the message tht 3 other items are in queue to be purchased. Now I'm careful of committing to buying online, I read before I click, so i cant think that i would make the mistake of committing to buy something tht I am not aware of...thrice! Im scared away from buying in the app store.

Andyvalver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes it's secure. I'd advise buying a prepaid top up so you don't go too mad with the app spending. I normally put £15 on my iPad account every now and again and it lasts ages as I don't buy music or anything, just apps.

Most reactions

Latest posts