What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is it possible to revert back to iPad os 3.2 from 3.2.1?

Tdiggity

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I just updated my os to 3.2.1 this week then decided I didn't want to wait for ios 4 to come out to multitask. Is there any way to go back to 3.2 so I can jailbreak? Thanks for the help guys.
Taylor

Balibe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New Jailbreak is out, head over to jailbreakme.com or jailbreakme.modmyi.com on your iPad as it is web based.

wdpower

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried that site but i cant get cydia or anything, what am I doing wrong?

OP
T

Tdiggity

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah I tried the sites also and all they do is reset my iPad and then there's nothing new..... Thanks I did some more research and most of the websites said it should work for iPad 3.2.1 but no such luck

Ken Esq

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The jailbreakme.com website is not working on 3G iPads at present. It didn't work on mine. I'm sure they will figure out the problem and have an updated version up soon.

Timmah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The jailbreakme.com website is not working on 3G iPads at present. It didn't work on mine. I'm sure they will figure out the problem and have an updated version up soon.
No, it is working correctly.

Most reactions