What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is it another rumor

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipad Fools on Twitter says Apple Stores will receive ipads on the March 10th. :confused:
In addition the article from the Examiner says Employees will start training on 10th and Adds will go on TV the 15th and the stores will start selling on the 26th. Interesing, right! This is the WiFi version only.

Last edited:

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So they will receive the units on the 10th but can't sell them until the 26th? I'm not sure I believe this. They've never received units that far in advance before, because if they do, the units undoubtedly find their way into the wild.

I'm chalking this one up as false.

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think the Apple stores may just receive one unit for training.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Release or not release

The date they release for sale sounds about right.

Nobody know clearly and Apple maintain the total blackout about this date by intention that keep the buzz and made talking about them .... they are leader for do that, even steve job always say the reverse as what they are really doing

I have a friend with high position in Apple Asia,yesterday he told me frankly i don't have a clear idea about the release date and how they will process .. i believe his saying because this look like exactly how they always act

PS: gramma be patient :D

fujitsupalm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The date they release for sale sounds about right.

Nobody know clearly and Apple maintain the total blackout about this date by intention that keep the buzz and made talking about them .... they are leader for do that, even steve job always say the reverse as what they are really doing

I have a friend with high position in Apple Asia,yesterday he told me frankly i don't have a clear idea about the release date and how they will process .. i believe his saying because this look like exactly how they always act

PS: gramma be patient :D

But some did receive info on release on 3rd April, and pre-orders on 12th, we'll see about that in just 2 more days wont we?

:)

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Soon, very soon!

Most reactions

Latest posts