What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Apple Now Big Brother? 1984

Isaac Newton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Naw...not Big Brother till we are wearing our iPads. Which is actually underway in research now on ways to affix a screen on the sleeve of clothing, inside coats etc.

Now that is when things get a lil spooky. Pun intended ;-)

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had thought of it as soon as we learned how Apple centrist media works on iPad. I'm always left feeling like a pirate if I want to get my material on the iPad...

1984? Yes, pretty much.... They broke the mold to build a better one...

OP
Sonny Burnett

Sonny Burnett

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Who is Apple to go to the person's house who found and sold the 4G iPhone for the purpose of a search?

Big Brother.

Now Eric Holder is going to launch a full scale anti-trust probe against Apple for forcing development tools and standards on people who want to author Apps for the iPhone OS. The U.S. government is going to breakup Apple into 1000 little pieces and toss it into the Wind. And you may ask why? Simple they didn't approve the R rated Obama Girl App.

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
the judge should been remind by his law clerk that the state of Ca has a law about the reports asking them about where they got there info about a case ..

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
every company out there has there own stange little Quiks when dealing with software that not been released yet to the public ..

but once and great while the bigger companys step on there d--- about basic rights of the people when it comes to the how and where there got there product that not been released yet.. they should have offered a reward or told the person will we give you the phone just like when it comes out for returning it to us.. ..what i understand that another one showed up in Vietnam here last week and they are wondering how it got out ..

Most reactions