What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is anyone else excited for the clamcase pro?

Jachrist

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Last night I discovered the clamcase pro. Supposedly an improvement on all issues with the original clamcase. I am psyched to get ahold of this when they ship.

Is anyone else excited or have any special info on it?

Btw, I chose it over the brydge because it is cheaper ($150 shipped) and it has a full shift key and a better delete key.

Beards

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mmmm... Not available for overseas customers ~ "At this time, ClamCase® only delivers to shipping addresses within the continental United States, Alaska, and Hawaii".

Tarpasashack

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have one on order since 2/5. Can't wait, it looks really good. I was told they would ship the first part of March and its the 12 th now soooooo.

TechFreakBob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Last night I discovered the clamcase pro. Supposedly an improvement on all issues with the original clamcase. I am psyched to get ahold of this when they ship.

Is anyone else excited or have any special info on it?

Btw, I chose it over the brydge because it is cheaper ($150 shipped) and it has a full shift key and a better delete key.

I am excited Jachrist. I just ordered it. This will make my 3rd. ClamCase. I have had them on my iPad2, 3 and 4th gen. I love their quality and customer service. I had some hung issues on my last Clamcase Trooper version. They replaced it with no issues or questions aside from what was wrong with it. I always get questions from people about the case. They think it is an ultra book or something. Then when I flip it 360deg around into tablet mode people freak! I have actually had people try and stop me because they think I will break it. I have tried several cases and the Clamcase is by far the best made and most functional. I am done with the flip over fleather wedge cases. Fleather for fake leather. One addition they might try someday is the addition of speakers the the Brydge case has. I know they wouldn't sound great but it would help with having the sound up front like a laptop. But the amp would be a drain on the battery life of the keyboard I guess. Anyway, I got mine ordered today. I was hoping the entire thing would be aluminum finish, with the exception of the hinge. I guess the lid is white and the bottom is aluminum. I may have to go custom on it and skin the lid. Can't wait either way! Woo-Hoo!

Tarpasashack

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have one on order since 2/5. Can't wait, it looks really good. I was told they would ship the first part of March and its the 12 th now soooooo.

3/18 just got it. i am very impressed, i know that some don't like the white, but i really like it. It looks like a cross between an old macbook and a new macbook pro.

jkingrph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just got mine, charged it and connected. Keyboard is great. White color is ok, but I think a more sliver to match the back of the Air would be nicer.
I tried using an Apple 2m usb to lightning charge cable and it would pop right out, The Clamcase charge port opening for the iPad is not quite large enough. I took a small round needle file and gradually enlarged the port until the cable would fit and connect. I have read that the port opening for the 3.5mm ear buds is also too small, and may address that at a later date.

Last edited:

Most reactions