What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipod opens in ipad for 2 secs only?

blueboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
can anyone help with this one please?

when I press to open my ipod icon on my ipad it closes after 2 seconds!!
ay ideas?
blueboy

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try shutting down the iPad if you haven't already. Press the home and power buttons simultaneously for three seconds then activate the red slider. After a few seconds, do it again, it will take about twenty seconds to start over again and then try reopening iPod app.

tobybarker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had that problem. It turned out that my previous iTunes sync operation had buggered up things, leaving me with exactly the symptom you describe. Sync again, making sure you do indeed have music on the pad. Should be OK then.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I had this due to a bad sync.
Solved it by deleting all my music and then reinstalling it.

muyoso

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I get this all of the time in multiple applications. I think it has to do with the iPad not having enough memory available. This should be fixed in iOS4, even though I have no idea how they are going to make the iPad multitask without making it lag hugely with 256mb of ram.

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I get this all of the time in multiple applications. I think it has to do with the iPad not having enough memory available. This should be fixed in iOS4, even though I have no idea how they are going to make the iPad multitask without making it lag hugely with 256mb of ram.

Interesting... Can memory management be better implemented in iOS4?

Most reactions

Latest posts