What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPine for my iPad

goody

iPF Noob
Reaction score

It's coming Saturday ... but what will I do with it first? What will YOU do first with yours?

a little about me:
I have a MacBook Pro 15", OS X 6.4, and I currently use a Blackberry Curve smartphone but will probably go back to a very basic cell phone and use my iPad instead of the BB. I'll want to put all my music and many photos on it, and check for contemporary fiction in the iBook store. I'll want to use my email and maybe watch video occasionally.

Oh, and I already have a list of the apps I want to download: Utopia Solitaire, Reader, Washington Post mobile, NY Times, Facebook, Roman numeral converter, iConvert, Yet Another Currency Conversion Calculator, Tip & Bill Calculator, Checklist, Hypnocity - Arlington County, VA, Merriam-Webster Search for iPhone, Strand Bookstore mobile, Google search, Mabame.

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm trying not to think about it too much since the 3G guesstimate of "late april" is officially killing me.

wot_fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi and Welcome to the forum :)

I suppose the first thing I am going to do is look at every setting and try every feature that I can. In other words, answer all the questions I still have about the iPad. Then I'll start downloading apps ;).

OP
G

goody

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It works!

LOL!

I did in fact open the box ... and after I got 'er up and running, I played "stump the newb" trying to get my email to and from the iPad. Which, with the help of patient Apple guys on the phone, is finally functioning properly. Got my music and pix on the 'Pad, too.
Am carrying it wrapped in a towel (NOT chic!) pending arrival of its case.

Most reactions