B Bozena Holt iPF Noob Joined Aug 1, 2013 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Aug 1, 2013 #1 Can I transfer my contacts to me ipad4 from my iphone4
skimonkey Super Moderator Staff member Joined Sep 11, 2011 Messages 18,938 Reaction score 1,410 Location Michigan. USA Aug 1, 2013 #2 Bozena Holt said: Can I transfer my contacts to me ipad4 from my iphone4 Click to expand... Hi and welcome to the forum!! You can sync your contacts a few ways. First, if you have contacts in your Contact Address App: go to Settings > iCloud > contacts > turn on. Or...you can sync your contacts through your email. In which case I have used my hotmail account. Go to Setting > Mail/calendar/contacts > turn on contacts. Hope that helps!! Skimonkey ~~ sent from my iPad MINI using iPF
Bozena Holt said: Can I transfer my contacts to me ipad4 from my iphone4 Click to expand... Hi and welcome to the forum!! You can sync your contacts a few ways. First, if you have contacts in your Contact Address App: go to Settings > iCloud > contacts > turn on. Or...you can sync your contacts through your email. In which case I have used my hotmail account. Go to Setting > Mail/calendar/contacts > turn on contacts. Hope that helps!! Skimonkey ~~ sent from my iPad MINI using iPF
OP OP B Bozena Holt iPF Noob Joined Aug 1, 2013 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Aug 2, 2013 #3 Many thanks, that worked.
skimonkey Super Moderator Staff member Joined Sep 11, 2011 Messages 18,938 Reaction score 1,410 Location Michigan. USA Aug 2, 2013 #4 Bozena Holt said: Many thanks, that worked. Click to expand... Alright! Glad it worked for you! Enjoy your time here! Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator
Bozena Holt said: Many thanks, that worked. Click to expand... Alright! Glad it worked for you! Enjoy your time here! Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator
D dnaimagery iPF Noob Joined Aug 4, 2013 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Aug 4, 2013 #5 Yes, I believe you can do this.