What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone SDK 3.2 Beta Released

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Apple has sent a note out to iPhone and iPod touch developers encouraging them to start developing iPad apps today with the iPhone 3.2 SDK beta.

iPhone SDK 3.2 beta is now available to all iPhone Developer Standard and Enterprise Program Members from the iPhone Dev Center.

The iPhone Dev Center also provides additional resources including the iPad Programming Guide, iPad Human Interface Guidelines, Preparing Universal Applications, and sample code.

Log in to the iPhone Dev Center and start developing innovative applications for iPad today.

Max

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.maxtatau.com
New SDK rocks....

Downloaded and installed the SDK 3.2.2 and must say its increasingly becomes easier to work with. Plus the iPad simulator is flawless!
ipadsimulscreen.jpg

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Max so you develop app's for Iphone & Ipad ??, in the coming future i will also have one for my company (promotion and sale) with some feature i think can be interesting for Iphone and Ipad user :):ipad-peacock:

Max

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.maxtatau.com
I got a couple of projects for the iPad on the drafting board that hopefully will be done in a couple of months (as my sparetime allows), that involves consulting assistants and quick inventory of one kind or another for a majorly overlooked industry asfar as iPhone/iPad apps go! Theres a couple of exciting weeks ahead!

AbblePC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Max I noticed in your Sig that you customized your iPhone with some type of black backing. Do you think you will also want to customize your iPad?

I think for some strange off reason that this will be a new trend to modify or customize ones iPad, but time will tell. :ipad-peacock:

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Max I noticed in your Sig that you customized your iPhone with some type of black backing. Do you think you will also want to customize your iPad?

I think for some strange off reason that this will be a new trend to modify or customize ones iPad, but time will tell. :ipad-peacock:

Abble far as i know yet some hundred of company are waiting to have the Ipad or the shape for launch decor for :ipad-front: (include me) . Yet i have ordered some design from well know designer.

me too i believe that will be a trend or at least most of us will personalize our device ...

Max

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.maxtatau.com
We dont want to wander of topic here as I would have to split the thread and move it.

But no, I only customized my iphone because the old backhousing was torn to crap and I needed a new vibrator/headphonejack installed, I had the options of different colors than the standard silver backing.
I would like to see some adhesive decal with some grip (rubbery) surface would be cool for the iPad thou!

Now back to talking about SDK and development! :)

shahidpucit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Create Universal Application

do u know how to create universal app.i have created universal app from the templete and run the code but when i execute it always run ipadApp Delegation method not iphone plz help me if u know that thanks

I got a couple of projects for the iPad on the drafting board that hopefully will be done in a couple of months (as my sparetime allows), that involves consulting assistants and quick inventory of one kind or another for a majorly overlooked industry asfar as iPhone/iPad apps go! Theres a couple of exciting weeks ahead!

Most reactions

Latest posts