- Jan 17, 2010
- Reaction score
BGR has been tipped off again with some new information on the iPhone v4.0 OS. They also mention the Apple tablet could be called the iTablet.
- There will be multi-touch gestures OS-wide. (Would make sense for that as the rumored OS for the iTablet is close if not the same as the iPhone)
- A few new ways" to run applications in the background -- multitasking.
- Many graphical and UI changes to make navigating through the OS easier and more efficient. We haven't had this broken down, but we can only hope for improved notifications, a refreshed homescreen, etc.
- The update will supposedly be available for only the iPhone 3G and 3GS, but will "put them ahead in the smartphone market because it will make them more like full-fledged computers" more than any other phone to date. Everyone is "really excited."
- The last piece of information is the most vague, but apparently there will be some brand new syncing ability for the contacts and calendar applications.
Whether its the iSlate, Ipad, iTablet, MacTablet, TabletMac, Apple Tablet, Mac Slate, we'll have all the information here!