What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad's itune's 500 songs/movies disappeared

arshamma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi,
we have two 64 gig 3G ipads which we downloaded about 500 songs and movies average on each iPad (two different accounts). we travelled to Europe and now NOTHING comes up in our iTunes. any suggestions? anyone has run into this problem?

thanks

Alan

gamal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Alan,

Please clarify: Did you mean they disappeared from the iPads' iPod App and Video App or from the desktop iTunes Application?. Also, are you still in Europe or back in the states?.

Gamal

OP
A

arshamma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi Gamal,
yes, i meant they disappeared from the iPad's iPod music and video, we purchased a few movies and lots of songs. i think it is an itunes issue perhaps. i authorize and deauthorize on a laptop loaner and i still don't see any of the 500 songs/movies i purchased.
i do, however, have all of them in a main PC in Los Angeles that i synched with the Ipad and my iPod and iPhone last week.

thanks

gamal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You are welcome. You are right; it sounds like an iTunes authentication issue. Everything should be OK once you sync with your PC in LA.

Heather1321

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had that happen to me the first time I synched my iPad with iTunes. It created a backup and in the process uninstalled all my apps and movies. I had to go back into iTunes and set up my apps and movies to synch then re-synch the iPad. I had this happen once to my iPod Touch as well, after rebuilding my computer.

pallentx

iPF Novice
Reaction score
On my first sync, I spent hours copying my music over to the ipad by selecting each artist I wanted to sync. It took forever. Somehow on the 2nd sync, itunes deleted all my music off the iPad. (deleting is so much faster than putting on there). I went into settings and it had somehow been set to not sync music. I set it to sync everything and haven't had any problems since. Itunes is a pain.

Most reactions

Latest posts