What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPadForums.net Giveaway! Win a JBL Venue LT Speaker

Keukasmallie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like iPadForums because I don't actually have an iPad, but my wife does; so, when she has a question, I go to iPadForum and search for an answer. Why doesn't she go to iPadForum herself, you ask; are you married, do you have a partner, do you really think after fifty-five years of marriage I going to say, "Just go to iPadForum and search for that?" Also, when I do find a resolution to her question/issue/problem, she thinks I actually know something about technology, [insert chuckle here].

Rkdouglas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is the place where you will find an answer to any issue which is usually posted by members. Have had issues resolved in the past and waiting for the iMessage issue to be resolved by an update. Thanks to all members for problem solving.

lenzo

iPF Noob
Reaction score

What better to kick off the launch of the new iPadForums.net then with an awesome giveaway! This is also our way to say Thank You to the entire iPad Forums community. It's because of you we have the best resource for iPad Users built by members helping members and thats what we have always been about.

What's the prize?!
One lucky winner will receive a JBL On Beat Venue LT Speaker with Bluetooth and Lightning Connector.

Here are some quick specs and details about the speaker:
  • 30 watts of amplification delivers high-output, room filling sound
  • Includes the new Lightning port, so it docks -and rocks -the iPhone 5, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch and other Apple devices.
  • Wireless AAC Bluetooth streaming virtually connects the Venue LT to any audio player that uses Bluetooth technology
  • Two full-range transducers provide you with clear highs and mids, plus exceptional bass for room-filling sound
  • HARMAN TrueStream technology guarantees the best possible listening experience when you're streaming audio wirelessly via Bluetooth technology.

How do I win?!

To win, simply respond in this thread and let us know how the site has helped you or what you enjoyed most about the site. If you have any ideas of what we can do to make the site even better, be sure to let us know as well.

We will leave this thread up for 7 days and then select our favorite post. The winner will be announced on July 2nd 2014.

Good Luck! :)

What better to kick off the launch of the new iPadForums.net then with an awesome giveaway! This is also our way to say Thank You to the entire iPad Forums community. It's because of you we have the best resource for iPad Users built by members helping members and thats what we have always been about.

What's the prize?!
One lucky winner will receive a JBL On Beat Venue LT Speaker with Bluetooth and Lightning Connector.

• Includes the new Lightning port, so it docks -and rocks -the iPhone 5, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch and other Apple devices.
  • Wireless AAC Bluetooth streaming virtually connects the Venue LT to any audio player that uses Bluetooth technology
  • Two full-range transducers provide you with clear highs and mids, plus exceptional bass for room-filling sound
  • HARMAN TrueStream technology guarantees the best possible listening experience when you're streaming audio wirelessly via Bluetooth technology.

How do I win?!

To win, simply respond in this thread and let us know how the site has helped you or what you enjoyed most about the site. If you have any ideas of what we can do to make the site even better, be sure to let us know as well.

We will leave this thread up for 7 days and then select our favorite post. The winner will be announced on July 2nd 2014.

The Forum allows me to use my iPad better and for many more things than I thought was possible. Thanks to everyone for postings that make my use of the iPad so much better.

chilee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't feel judged when asking a question. I am not afraid to ask a question. The responses are straight-forward and easy to understand. I appreciate that at the top of this post, instructions are provided on how to create a shortcut since the APP will no longer be available.

chneville

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Although generally technically competent, the IPad was totally new and different. Using the forums assured that I learned and often relearned so much! So much in fact, my adult children and grandchildren were amazed and so pleased! I now am known as the "go to granny" among my friends. Thank you and kind regards.

shadow4845

iPF Noob
Reaction score

What's the prize?!

How do I win?!

Wow what a great site hope I will need JBL's anyway I look forward to the upgrades MN

What's the prize?!

How do I win?!

well this form is truly great I'm glad I found it as a newbie my my iPad Air is working beautifully and I'm going to continue to keep coming to this site thank you

What's the prize?!

How do I win?!

caq

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I love this site. I can't remember the first issue I had, but every issue I ever needed help with was addresses here. It is great to come to a place for help and not get remarks that make you feel like you asked a stupid question.

To my amazement, I have actually been able to share what I have figured out by replying and starting new threads.

This is a great source for info and sharing.

shadow4845

iPF Noob
Reaction score

What's the prize?!

How do I win?!

Wow what a great site. When I first got my iPad Air, and I found this site, it was like a dream come true for me because I was so overwhelmed from changing over from a Windows format or PC was posted and I used thank you

What's the prize?!

How do I win?!

What a great site they been a great help for me when I got my iPad Air I'm going to continue to come here for information advice and will support to the best I can. Thanks much.
Shadow4845 (@@)

shadow4845

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What a great site. Got my iPad Air I wasn't overwhelmed changing from Windows to a Mac. Then I found the iPad form and it was a tremendous help for me. I really love my iPad Air and site was laid out to provide information to us newbies.

Thanks much!!

Shadow4845 (@@)

Dor2mill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It helped me empty my email to trash and just overall tips. I'm almost 80 years old. Legally blind in one eye and very poor vision in the other. I no longer can see the keyboard on my computer and the ipad is a big, big help to me. I really appreciate all the help I get from this Forum. Thanks!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts