What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPadForums.net Giveaway! Win a JBL Venue LT Speaker

Buschie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This site is always handy when trying to find an answer or a "how to" question about my iPad. It is easy to search a topic or start a new one!

momlady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for all your help. I searched for info on visually impaired use of iPad and had wonderful help here.

Jim Kender

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for a chance to win a neat give-away. Love the layout of the site and the information, especially, tips and apps I get by reading.

Bethnull

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This where I go when I need iPad help, plain and simple. The answer is always here. Thank you!

teemickey1127

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This site is like a cheat sheet for ipad users such as myself. You see, I am a grandmother of 3 and an elementary school teacher as well. Of course I teach my students and grand kids not to cheat but this site is an exception to the rule. I am not on here that often, but when I do visit, I always get the answers that I need. Thanks for making this a great place to visit and not feel guilty about "cheating" to get the answers I need. Besides, you guys make me look cool to the kids.

What better to kick off the launch of the new iPadForums.net then with an awesome giveaway! This is also our way to say Thank You to the entire iPad Forums community. It's because of you we have the best resource for iPad Users built by members helping members and thats what we have always been about.

What's the prize?!
One lucky winner will receive a JBL On Beat Venue LT Speaker with Bluetooth and Lightning Connector.

Here are some quick specs and details about the speaker:
  • 30 watts of amplification delivers high-output, room filling sound
  • Includes the new Lightning port, so it docks -and rocks -the iPhone 5, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch and other Apple devices.
  • Wireless AAC Bluetooth streaming virtually connects the Venue LT to any audio player that uses Bluetooth technology
  • Two full-range transducers provide you with clear highs and mids, plus exceptional bass for room-filling sound
  • HARMAN TrueStream technology guarantees the best possible listening experience when you're streaming audio wirelessly via Bluetooth technology.

How do I win?!

To win, simply respond in this thread and let us know how the site has helped you or what you enjoyed most about the site. If you have any ideas of what we can do to make the site even better, be sure to let us know as well.

We will leave this thread up for 7 days and then select our favorite post. The winner will be announced on July 2nd 2014.

Good Luck! :)

Yarrenbool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great information for a bit-above-novice user looking for help and more ways to get more out of the iPad! A very useful resource.

tmax

iPF Noob
Reaction score

What better to kick off the launch of the new iPadForums.net then with an awesome giveaway! This is also our way to say Thank You to the entire iPad Forums community. It's because of you we have the best resource for iPad Users built by members helping members and thats what we have always been about.

What's the prize?!
One lucky winner will receive a JBL On Beat Venue LT Speaker with Bluetooth and Lightning Connector.

• Includes the new Lightning port, so it docks -and rocks -the iPhone 5, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch and other Apple devices.
  • Wireless AAC Bluetooth streaming virtually connects the Venue LT to any audio player that uses Bluetooth technology
  • Two full-range transducers provide you with clear highs and mids, plus exceptional bass for room-filling sound
  • HARMAN TrueStream technology guarantees the best possible listening experience when you're streaming audio wirelessly via Bluetooth technology.

How do I win?!

To win, simply respond in this thread and let us know how the site has helped you or what you enjoyed most about the site. If you have any ideas of what we can do to make the site even better, be sure to let us know as well.

We will leave this thread up for 7 days and then select our favorite post. The winner will be announced on July 2nd 2014.

tmax

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree to everything my predecessors said.

Additionally something I experienced:
This forum helped me when I had a bad time, maybe without the members noticing that they cheered me up. When I joined, I never had the intention to post anything at all, not even an introduction. That's obviously different now. :oops:

Plus: I've been inspired and have managed to do things I'd never had thought of before.

What I meant to say: I'd recommend iPF (especially the Off Topic forum) and it's great members as therapy if you feel down.

jotty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The site has always been clear, concise and up to the minute without the dramatic headlines of others.
It does everything users ask and keeps things simple.

Victoria022

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This is such a great offer. I will list down my answers here with a hope to win and if I won't well at least I have shared my appreciation, opinion and suggestion for this forum.

1. I like it's simplicity and how post are being organized. It's user friendly indeed.
2. I appreciate how the admin and other forum users take time to respond to posted queries quickly and accurately.
3. I like how the admin and other forum users welcome every newly signed up users.
4. This forum is free of scammers and spammers which is great!
5. For this forum to remain on top among other forums, I think it would be best if the admin will just continue what the forum has started off. Adding NEW POST on the menu will help too. And also adding thread for DEALS.

That would be all. Thank you for the opportunity.

Kudos to Ipadforums.net.

PS I will help share this thread through my social media account.

Bennettb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It is delightful to see the posts from all over the world on everything from gardening to posting photos. The help is useful the humanity thar shines through these simple posts is heartening. Thank you.

Bobbi

cazeault

iPF Noob
Reaction score

What's the prize?!

How do I win?!

Hello all,

I am new to the site and it will help me in making a decision to upgradefrom ipad 2 to the new one coming

Henri

Most reactions

Latest posts