What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad3 and iphone 5 FB videos

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi can anyone tell me why I can watch a Facebook posted video on iphone and not on ipad just get message saying you need flash but I can just pick up iphone and watch it...?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi can anyone tell me why I can watch a Facebook posted video on iphone and not on ipad just get message saying you need flash but I can just pick up iphone and watch it...?

How are you accessing Facebook on your iPad? Are you using the app or are you using the Facebook website? If you're using the website, try using the app, instead and let us know if that helps.
The app version of Facebook may adapt those videos so they play on the iPad, as there is no native support for Flash on any iOS device.

OP
Macette

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You are a star scifan57 I had both on my ipad and yes the app version works....yayyyyyy thank you ....the brains of apple are on this site
:)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You are a star scifan57 I had both on my ipad and yes the app version works....yayyyyyy thank you ....the brains of apple are on this site
:)

I'm glad I could help. Don't hesitate to come back if you have any more questions.

Most reactions

Latest posts