What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad2 developmental use with special needs persons

Seahorse2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Carers and parents be warned,as a development tool the ipad2 beats them all,the sensory apps,audio books are perfect,I have to make you all aware that your un able to lock out the touch screen so as you can imagine this starts to have a negative effect as your constantly taking away the iPad in order to return it to what you was watching,there is no solution to this yet and until there is one I would re consider buying it for use with special needs and young children,it's a very frustrating situation as its such a great tool for development,my comments are for carers and parents only it's an issue for us so there's no need for critics,it's a flaw full stop,I know it's a touch pad special needs persons and young children don't.

Most reactions

Latest posts