What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad1: Have Downgraded from IOS 4.3.4 to IOS 4.2.1 need some help for the next step

xafo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Guys, I purchased an Ipad 1/ 16gb wifi that had been updated to IOS 4.3.4 so the only solution i have found to jailbreak is Tethered. I checked the SHSH saved for this Ipad and found the next one down was IOS 4.2.1 I would like to have IOS 4.3.3 and do not have a saved SHSH for it. So i figured, I downgrade from 4.3.3 to 4.2.1 and then I update to 4.3.3..... Until now I managed to downgrade to 4.2.1 and am jailbroken untethered. I really have gotten used to multifunction gestures on my other Ipad and understand that they are not possible in 4.2.1 so my question is: Is it possible now to upgrade to 4.3.3 even though I do not have an SHSH for this IOS? If so please point me in the correct direction: Thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts