What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need some advise on IOS Not Signed 4.3.3

goenkar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good Day

I have an Ipad 1 64G. Got sick of the slowness using IOS 5.x. Decided to go back to IOS 4.x.

I managed to restore it to 4.3.2 (lucky as i had me SHSH blobs saved). I then downloaded the 4.3.3 off the internet and then updated via Itunes.

I think 4.3.3 is an unsigned version.

should i keep my ipad on 4.3.3?
Can I jail break 4.3.3?
I am not able to save the 4.3.3 shsh blob using tiny umbrella?

Any advise appreciated

Goenkar

Last edited:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Good Day

I have an Ipad 1 64G. Got sick of the slowness using IOS 5.x. Decided to go back to IOS 4.x.

I managed to restore it to 4.3.2 (lucky as i had me SHSH blobs saved). I then downloaded the 4.3.3 off the internet and then updated via Itunes.

I think 4.3.3 is an unsigned version.

should i keep my ipad on 4.3.3?
Can I jail break 4.3.3?
I am not able to save the 4.3.3 shsh blob using tiny umbrella?

Any advise appreciated

Goenkar

What version is your iPad running, 4.3.2 or 4.3.3? Im sorry but I got a little confused from your post. Because you shouldn't be able to install iOS 4.3.3 without the SHSH blobs for that version. Apple closed the signing window a long time ago and if you didn't save them, you can't now. And, if you put iOS 4.3.3 on the iPad, you had to have those SHSH blobs, so you don't need to save them - you've already got them.

Regardless, if you are on iOS 4.3.2 or 4.3.3, you can jail break that iPad1 using JailbreakMe.com. See this thread for details: http://www.ipadforums.net/showthread.php?t=38496. Yeah, it says it's for the iPad2, but it works just fine for the iPad1

Good luck.

Marilyn

OP
G

goenkar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Marilyn for ur reply.

When opened up tiny umbrella and browsed the SHSH blobs I found only 4.3.2

I started the terminal server in tiny umb and restored my iPad to 4.3.2

Then i downloaded 4.3.3 from Internet. (tiny umbre closed). Just used iTunes and was able to restore 4.3.3 on the iPad.

Not sure if I had the SHSH blob for 4.3.3 as could not find when I looked. it may have been cydia but got never pulled down to my Machine.

Lastnight I jailbroke 4.3.3. My cydia now shows 4.3.2 and 4.3.3 saved on its servers.

Strange.

Most reactions

Latest posts