What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad worth driving three hours round trip???

packaok

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
thebudgetgeek.com
In 2006, I drove 90 miles one-way for a red iPod Nano... So, yes, I would say that the iPad would be worth it. My 3G iPad won't be arriving until 6/11 and by then it will be too late to be grandfathered into the unlimited data plan. So, if I were in your position and a 3G was available, I would gladly drive 100 miles for it tonight!

xiutian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@fatherOFtwins: Don't you have better things to do with your time then to go digging into another person's profile? That's kinda sad.

You bought the iPad and you didn't like it, that's fine with all of us, just feel sorry that you spent that amount of money. However, as you can see from the many posts on this forum, that there are many people who do like it a lot. Since you don't like it, just sell it off and be done with it. Should be real easy to sell it.

Before you go saying that I'm a fanboy or whatever, I do not own a Mac computer and I'm using a Google Nexus One. The only Apple stuff I own are a 3 year old Ipod Video and an iPad.

Wolffmann34

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@fatherOFtwins: Don't you have better things to do with your time then to go digging into another person's profile? That's kinda sad.

You bought the iPad and you didn't like it, that's fine with all of us, just feel sorry that you spent that amount of money. However, as you can see from the many posts on this forum, that there are many people who do like it a lot. Since you don't like it, just sell it off and be done with it. Should be real easy to sell it.

Before you go saying that I'm a fanboy or whatever, I do not own a Mac computer and I'm using a Google Nexus One. The only Apple stuff I own are a 3 year old Ipod Video and an iPad.

It appears we won't see any more of his pessimism, it looks like he has been removed.

At least now we can go on cheering about the iPads we love and leave the arguing to phones and cars and such.

By the way, Congrats on the iPad Universal!!!

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
FOT thinks he has something to gripe about. I took this whole week off to get a foundation down for an add-on. I spent as much as an iPad for an excavator. We have received 5-6 inches of rain where none were predicted, and the storms are isolated to around my house. Needless to say, no dirt work is completed and I may have to pay extra if I cannot move the excavator out to the road.

sbarnes8478

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Resisting the temptation to keep messing with my new one I got yesterday.

Why?

Gotta work.

Ah. Solved that one. Spending a couple of days investigating how best to integrate the platform into our operations, as I expect we'll be seeing more and more of them.

Hopefully, by the time I've developed a parcel of reccomendations re apps, access points, necessary security adjustments, etc, the glow will have worn off a little...

"so, really boss, I am working! Honest!"

Most reactions

Latest posts