What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPad World Clock

Jupiter7

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me why the black and white clocks do not tally with day and night? Some of the map town symbols do not seem to conform to a set pattern either.
Or, is there a fault on my iPad?

Wildfire

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me why the black and white clocks do not tally with day and night? Some of the map town symbols do not seem to conform to a set pattern either.
Or, is there a fault on my iPad?

I have clocks for cities across the world, from Canada, USA, Europe, Middle East, all the way to Vietnam and Cambodia, they all show the correct time and day or night.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I believe the clocks change to the black face night mode at 6pm local time and change to white face day mode at 6am local time.

OP
Jupiter7

Jupiter7

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Thank you, scifan57. That figures. I have since found out that the symbols on the map denote the weather conditions!.

Most reactions