O Omowumi iPF Noob Joined Sep 19, 2013 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Sep 19, 2013 #1 My iPad is with runaway display, it was rotating before when I'm on my mail, but it stopped.
J Jack_Sparrow iPF Noob Joined Sep 19, 2013 Messages 9 Reaction score 1 Sep 19, 2013 #2 Make sure your orientation lock is off.
OP OP O Omowumi iPF Noob Joined Sep 19, 2013 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Sep 19, 2013 #3 Thank you for your reply. It was off, but I've updated and downloaded IOS7' it's now working.
J Jack_Sparrow iPF Noob Joined Sep 19, 2013 Messages 9 Reaction score 1 Sep 19, 2013 #4 Omowumi said: Thank you for your reply. It was off, but I've updated and downloaded IOS7' it's now working. Click to expand... Always happy to help
Omowumi said: Thank you for your reply. It was off, but I've updated and downloaded IOS7' it's now working. Click to expand... Always happy to help